As the war in Ukraine continues following Russia’s Feb. 24 invasion of the country, join us for a conversation with panelists who will examine the current conflict through a global lens. Panelists will cover topics including the status of the current conflict and the international response, migration and refugees, connections between the current war and U.S. policies in the Middle East, and the response of China and India to the current war.
Panelists (alphabetical by last name):
- Erin Corcoran, Executive Director and Associate Teaching Professor, Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies
- David Cortright, Director of the Global Policy Initiative and Special Advisor for Policy Studies, Keough School; Professor Emeritus of the Practice, Kroc Institute
- Father Andrij Hlabse, S.J., Theology Ph.D. candidate, University of Notre Dame; Ukrainian Byzantine Catholic priest
- Asher Kaufman, John M. Regan, Jr. Director and Professor of History and Peace Studies, Kroc Institute
- Karrie J. Koesel, Associate Professor of Political Science, University of Notre Dame; Faculty Fellow, Nanovic and Liu Institutes
- Marianna Kozintseva (MA’ 92), Founder, Turning Point Macro; Visiting Faculty, SKB Institute for Financial Economics, Singapore Management University
- Moderator: Clemens Sedmak, Director and Professor of Social Ethics, Nanovic Institute for European Studies
More panelists will be announced shortly.
This event is co-sponsored by the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, the Liu Institute for Asia and Asian Studies, and the Nanovic Institute for European Studies, all part of the Keough School of Global Affairs.
This lecture will be recorded and posted on the Kroc Institute's YouTube channel within 48 hours following the event.
Originally published at kroc.nd.edu.