Video of the Lecture
Rev. Antonio Spadaro, S.J., will deliver the 2017 Terrence R. Keeley Vatican Lecture entitled "The Geopolitics of Mercy" on Tuesday, October 10th, at 5:00 p.m.in the Hesburgh Center for International Studies at the University of Notre Dame. The lecture is free and open to the public.
Rev. Spadaro was awarded degrees in philosophy, social communications, and theology from the University of Messina, the Pontifical Urban University, and the Pontifical Gregorian University. Since 2011, he has served as the Editor in Chief of La Civiltà Cattolica, a publication of the Jesuits in Rome and supervised by the Vatican's Secretariat of State. Rev. Spadaro is also a Consultor for the Pontifical Council for Culture.
About the Keeley Vatican Lecture
The Terrence R. Keeley Vatican Lecture provides students and faculty the opportunity to explore questions involving Notre Dame’s Catholic mission with distinguished representatives from the Holy See.
The lecture is sponsored annually by the Nanovic Institute for European Studies at the University of Notre Dame.
Parking (Hesburgh Center for International Studies)
- Visitor and Guest Parking
- A free shuttle bus (Baseball-McKenna route) is available on campus. You can download the transportation app to see the bus location in real time here.
- Accessible parking for vehicles with a state-approved license plate or hang tag is located by McKenna Hall on Notre Dame Avenue (building 1079).
- Valet parking is available across the street at the Morris Inn (building 1049) for $10.
- Additional parking can be found off-campus across Edison Road at Eddy Street Commons. Parking is free the first two hours.
- Interactive Campus Map
- PDF Campus Map