April 8 - 9, 2016
- Lucy Allais (UCSD/Witwatersrand) “Autonomy, Agency, and Evil"
- Karl Ameriks (Notre Dame) “Once Again: The End of All Things”
- Stephen Engstrom (Pittsburgh)“Understanding Autonomy: Form and Content of Practical Knowledge”
- Paul Guyer (Brown) “Kant's Struggle for Freedom”
- Barbara Herman (UCLA) “Animals and Agency”
- Pauline Kleingeld (Groningen) “Autonomy in Kant's Moral Theory: Its Rise and Fall”
- Beatrice Longuenesse (NYU) “Kant’s Multiple Concepts of Person”
- Robert Pippin (Chicago) “The Dynamic of Reason: On the Theoretical and the Practical in Kant and Hegel”
- Dieter Sturma (Bonn) “The Practice of Self-Consciousness: Kant on Nature and Freedom”
- Eric Watkins (UCSD) “The Unconditioned in Action”
- Marcus Willaschek (Frankfurt) “Freedom as a Postulate”
- Allen Wood (Indiana) “Universal Law”
Eric Watkins (UCSD), firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the conference (due April 1)
Sponsored in part by the Nanovic Institute for European Studies.