At the Nanovic Institute, we help to prepare students to conduct focused, original research in Europe. We support their high-quality internships and service opportunities and make it possible for them to immerse themselves in local languages, to live among Europeans, to see the world from a different perspective.
- Please familiarize yourself with our grant requirements before starting the application process.
- Note that these grants are not intended to fund study abroad programs or group projects.
- Undergraduate students engaged in human subjects research (i.e., interaction with a living person or private information from existing data, documents, records or diagnostic specimens) must have their projects approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
Research & Travel Grants
Applications are closed for all research grants for the 2017-18 academic year. Current applications are in the selection process. Recipients will be notified as soon as decisions are made.
Internship and Service Grants
- European Internship & Service Grant (Accepted on a rolling basis until April 3, 2018)
- Herrly Internship in Paris Grant (Due April 3, 2018)
- Nanovic Dublin Internship Grant through Notre Dame’s Irish Internships Programme. Students should apply directly to the Irish Internships Programme through Go IRISH.
- Language Club Support Grants (Open until April 2, 2018)
If you have questions related to student grants, please contact:
1060 Nanovic Hall